|author||Denys Vlasenko <email@example.com>||2009-07-19 02:27:10 (GMT)|
|committer||Denys Vlasenko <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2009-07-19 02:27:10 (GMT)|
Signed-off-by: Denys Vlasenko <email@example.com>
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/networking/udhcp/dhcpc.c b/networking/udhcp/dhcpc.c
index fcc4479..6360618 100644
@@ -439,7 +439,7 @@ int udhcpc_main(int argc UNUSED_PARAM, char **argv)
* I hazard to guess existing listening socket
* is somehow conflicting with it, but why is it
* not deterministic then?! Strange.
- * Anyway, it does recover by eventually failing throigh
+ * Anyway, it does recover by eventually failing through
* into INIT_SELECTING state.
send_renew(xid, server_addr, requested_ip);