|author||Adam Duskett <Aduskett@gmail.com>||2017-07-31 09:53:49 -0400|
|committer||Thomas Petazzoni <email@example.com>||2017-07-31 19:09:59 +0200|
package/l*: fix wrapping of Config.in help text
The check-package script when ran gives warnings on text wrapping on all of these Config files. This patch cleans up all warnings related to the text wrapping for the Config files starting with the letter l in the package directory. The appropriate indentation is: <tab><2 spaces><62 chars> See http://nightly.buildroot.org/#writing-rules-config-in for more information. Signed-off-by: Adam Duskett <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: Thomas Petazzoni <email@example.com>
31 files changed, 124 insertions, 97 deletions
diff --git a/package/lbreakout2/Config.in b/package/lbreakout2/Config.in
index 6788aca821..eeb8a06966 100644
@@ -3,11 +3,11 @@ config BR2_PACKAGE_LBREAKOUT2
- LBreakout2 is the successor to LBreakout, a breakout-style arcade
- game in the manner of Arkanoid. Requires SDL, libpng, and
- optionnally SDL_mixer/SDL_net.
- A display with minimum 640x480 resolution, a keyboard and a mouse
- are recommanded.
+ LBreakout2 is the successor to LBreakout, a breakout-style
+ arcade game in the manner of Arkanoid. Requires SDL, libpng,
+ and optionnally SDL_mixer/SDL_net.
+ A display with minimum 640x480 resolution, a keyboard and a
+ mouse are recommanded.
diff --git a/package/lcdapi/Config.in b/package/lcdapi/Config.in
index 34ce0fa1a1..154689b284 100644
@@ -3,7 +3,8 @@ config BR2_PACKAGE_LCDAPI
depends on BR2_INSTALL_LIBSTDCPP
depends on BR2_TOOLCHAIN_HAS_THREADS
- C++ client API for lcdproc, containing a set of widget classes.
+ C++ client API for lcdproc, containing a set of widget
diff --git a/package/lcms2/Config.in b/package/lcms2/Config.in
index d94c075e1e..19e1b9c1f0 100644
@@ -4,7 +4,8 @@ config BR2_PACKAGE_LCMS2
Little Color Management Software (CMS) intends to be an OPEN
SOURCE small-footprint color management engine, with special
focus on accuracy and performance.
- It uses the International Color Consortium standard (ICC), which is
- the modern standard when regarding to color management.
+ It uses the International Color Consortium standard (ICC),
+ which is the modern standard when regarding to color
diff --git a/package/leafnode2/Config.in b/package/leafnode2/Config.in
index 348e6daacf..93d3090a00 100644
@@ -7,7 +7,8 @@ config BR2_PACKAGE_LEAFNODE2
server designed for small sites with just a few active
- Leafnode-2 needs inetd, check chapter 14 of the documentation at
+ Leafnode-2 needs inetd, check chapter 14 of the documentation
For example, you can add this line to inetd.conf:
diff --git a/package/leveldb/Config.in b/package/leveldb/Config.in
index b583c3b9fe..c44ef13ca7 100644
@@ -6,8 +6,9 @@ config BR2_PACKAGE_LEVELDB
depends on BR2_TOOLCHAIN_HAS_THREADS
- LevelDB is a fast key-value storage library written at Google that
- provides an ordered mapping from string keys to string values.
+ LevelDB is a fast key-value storage library written at Google
+ that provides an ordered mapping from string keys to string
diff --git a/package/lftp/Config.in b/package/lftp/Config.in
index fb4ac13611..ebe8882e94 100644
@@ -7,10 +7,11 @@ config BR2_PACKAGE_LFTP
select BR2_PACKAGE_OPENSSL if !BR2_PACKAGE_GNUTLS
- LFTP is a sophisticated ftp/http client, and a file transfer program
- supporting a number of network protocols. Like BASH, it has job
- control and uses the readline library for input. It has bookmarks,
- a built-in mirror command, and can transfer several files in parallel.
+ LFTP is a sophisticated ftp/http client, and a file transfer
+ program supporting a number of network protocols. Like BASH,
+ it has job control and uses the readline library for input. It
+ has bookmarks, a built-in mirror command, and can transfer
+ several files in parallel.
It was designed with reliability in mind.
diff --git a/package/lighttpd/Config.in b/package/lighttpd/Config.in
index f62ccb9c05..383c10f70f 100644
@@ -7,13 +7,14 @@ config BR2_PACKAGE_LIGHTTPD
depends on BR2_USE_MMU # fork()
depends on !BR2_STATIC_LIBS
- lighttpd a secure, fast, compliant and very flexible web-server
- which has been optimized for high-performance environments. It
- has a very low memory footprint compared to other webservers and
- takes care of cpu-load. Its advanced feature-set (FastCGI, CGI,
- Auth, Output-Compression, URL-Rewriting and many more) make
- lighttpd the perfect webserver-software for every server that
- is suffering load problems.
+ lighttpd a secure, fast, compliant and very flexible
+ web-server which has been optimized for high-performance
+ environments. It has a very low memory footprint compared to
+ other webservers and takes care of cpu-load. Its advanced
+ feature-set (FastCGI, CGI, Auth, Output-Compression,
+ URL-Rewriting and many more) make lighttpd the perfect
+ webserver-software for every server that is suffering load
diff --git a/package/linknx/Config.in b/package/linknx/Config.in
index 478d0192da..66571071f4 100644
@@ -7,8 +7,8 @@ config BR2_PACKAGE_LINKNX
select BR2_PACKAGE_ARGP_STANDALONE \
if BR2_TOOLCHAIN_USES_UCLIBC || BR2_TOOLCHAIN_USES_MUSL
- Linknx is an automation platform providing high level functionalities
- to EIB/KNX installation.
+ Linknx is an automation platform providing high level
+ functionalities to EIB/KNX installation.
diff --git a/package/linux-backports/Config.in b/package/linux-backports/Config.in
index e858a45abc..362e6e4bc7 100644
@@ -8,7 +8,8 @@ config BR2_PACKAGE_LINUX_BACKPORTS
The linux-backports package includes many Linux drivers from
recent kernels, backported to older ones.
- This version of linux-backports supports kernels starting from 3.0.
+ This version of linux-backports supports kernels starting
+ from 3.0.
@@ -40,8 +41,9 @@ config BR2_PACKAGE_LINUX_BACKPORTS_CUSTOM_CONFIG_FILE
Path to the backports configuration file
- Note: this can be a defconfig file or a complete .config file,
- which can later be saved back with make linux-update-(def)config.
+ Note: this can be a defconfig file or a complete .config
+ file, which can later be saved back with make
string "Additional configuration fragment files"
diff --git a/package/linux-firmware/Config.in b/package/linux-firmware/Config.in
index 7f4d2a07a6..f0d64763d8 100644
@@ -249,7 +249,8 @@ config BR2_PACKAGE_LINUX_FIRMWARE_RTL_88XX
bool "TI wl127x"
- Firmware files for WLAN and Bluetooth modules wl1271 and wl1273
+ Firmware files for WLAN and Bluetooth modules wl1271 and
bool "TI wl128x"
@@ -268,17 +269,20 @@ menu "Ethernet firmware"
bool "Broadcom NetXtremeII"
- Firmware files for Broadcom NetXtreme 10Gb ethernet cards (bnx2x)
+ Firmware files for Broadcom NetXtreme 10Gb ethernet cards
bool "Chelsio T4"
- Firmware files for Chelsio T4 1Gb and 10Gb ethernet cards (cxgb4)
+ Firmware files for Chelsio T4 1Gb and 10Gb ethernet cards
bool "Chelsio T5"
- Firmware files for Chelsio T5 1Gb and 10Gb ethernet cards (cxgb4)
+ Firmware files for Chelsio T5 1Gb and 10Gb ethernet cards
bool "Realtek 8169"
diff --git a/package/linux-headers/Config.in.host b/package/linux-headers/Config.in.host
index af67f70622..90c93bacd9 100644
@@ -10,17 +10,17 @@ choice
Select the kernel version to get headers from.
- The kernel headers must be at least as old as the oldest kernel
- you intend to run on your target.
+ The kernel headers must be at least as old as the oldest
+ kernel you intend to run on your target.
If you use Buildroot to build a kernel, then you can use
the sources from that kernel as source for the headers.
- If you choose a custom version of the kernel headers, or choose
- to use the same sources as the kernel, you'll have to select
- (below) the series of that kernel, so that Buildroot can show
- or hide packages that have strong requirements on the kernel
+ If you choose a custom version of the kernel headers, or
+ choose to use the same sources as the kernel, you'll have to
+ select (below) the series of that kernel, so that Buildroot
+ can show or hide packages that have strong requirements on the
+ kernel headers.
bool "Same as kernel being built"
@@ -86,7 +86,8 @@ choice
bool "Custom kernel headers series"
depends on BR2_KERNEL_HEADERS_VERSION || BR2_KERNEL_HEADERS_AS_KERNEL
- Specify the kernel headers series you manually selected, above.
+ Specify the kernel headers series you manually selected,
This is used to hide/show some packages that have strict
requirements on the version of kernel headers.
diff --git a/package/linux-pam/Config.in b/package/linux-pam/Config.in
index 33e515434b..1396549366 100644
@@ -6,7 +6,8 @@ config BR2_PACKAGE_LINUX_PAM
depends on BR2_USE_MMU # fork()
- A Security Framework that Provides Authentication for Applications
+ A Security Framework that Provides Authentication for
diff --git a/package/live555/Config.in b/package/live555/Config.in
index 5018296c2e..dbd9dfd32e 100644
@@ -2,8 +2,9 @@ config BR2_PACKAGE_LIVE555
depends on BR2_INSTALL_LIBSTDCPP
- LIVE555 Streaming Media forms a set of C++ libraries for multimedia
- streaming, using open standard protocols (RTP/RTCP, RTSP, SIP).
+ LIVE555 Streaming Media forms a set of C++ libraries for
+ multimedia streaming, using open standard protocols
+ (RTP/RTCP, RTSP, SIP).
diff --git a/package/ljsyscall/Config.in b/package/ljsyscall/Config.in
index d78591ec98..3af9dabe95 100644
@@ -3,7 +3,8 @@ config BR2_PACKAGE_LJSYSCALL
# ljsyscall is specifically for LuaJIT, not Lua.
depends on BR2_PACKAGE_LUAJIT
- An FFI implementation of the Linux and NetBSD kernel ABIs for LuaJIT.
+ An FFI implementation of the Linux and NetBSD kernel ABIs for
diff --git a/package/lm-sensors/Config.in b/package/lm-sensors/Config.in
index b035f5d0d5..60571b784f 100644
@@ -38,9 +38,9 @@ config BR2_PACKAGE_LM_SENSORS_ISASET
- Pwmconfig searches your sensors for pulse width modulation (PWM)
- controls, and tests each one to see if it controls a fan on
- your motherboard.
+ Pwmconfig searches your sensors for pulse width modulation
+ (PWM) controls, and tests each one to see if it controls a fan
+ on your motherboard.
diff --git a/package/logsurfer/Config.in b/package/logsurfer/Config.in
index d4218bce7e..43e2f519e6 100644
@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@ config BR2_PACKAGE_LOGSURFER
depends on BR2_USE_MMU # fork()
- Logsurfer is a program for monitoring system logs in real-time,
- and reporting on the occurrence of events.
+ Logsurfer is a program for monitoring system logs in
+ real-time, and reporting on the occurrence of events.
diff --git a/package/lpc3250loader/Config.in.host b/package/lpc3250loader/Config.in.host
index 9371f13430..946820a55b 100644
@@ -1,7 +1,7 @@
bool "host lpc3250loader"
- lpc3250loader is a tool to load/burn programs (in particular kickstart
- and S1L) on an LPC3250 platform.
+ lpc3250loader is a tool to load/burn programs (in particular
+ kickstart and S1L) on an LPC3250 platform.
diff --git a/package/lshw/Config.in b/package/lshw/Config.in
index 83b7ffb72b..3caac66c72 100644
@@ -4,7 +4,8 @@ config BR2_PACKAGE_LSHW
depends on BR2_USE_WCHAR
lshw (Hardware Lister) is a small tool to provide
- detailed information on the hardware configuration of the machine.
+ detailed information on the hardware configuration of the
diff --git a/package/ltrace/Config.in b/package/ltrace/Config.in
index 0fc1b9537c..4d5fb723d6 100644
@@ -11,10 +11,10 @@ config BR2_PACKAGE_LTRACE
|| BR2_powerpc || BR2_sparc || BR2_x86_64 || BR2_xtensa)
- Debugging program which runs a specified command until it exits.
- While the command is executing, ltrace intercepts and records
- the dynamic library calls which are called by the executed
- process and the signals received by that process.
+ Debugging program which runs a specified command until it
+ exits. While the command is executing, ltrace intercepts and
+ records the dynamic library calls which are called by the
+ executed process and the signals received by that process.
diff --git a/package/lua-cjson/Config.in b/package/lua-cjson/Config.in
index 1f4c7c7982..262452a827 100644
@@ -2,9 +2,11 @@ config BR2_PACKAGE_LUA_CJSON
depends on BR2_PACKAGE_HAS_LUAINTERPRETER
- The Lua CJSON module provides JSON support for Lua. It features:
+ The Lua CJSON module provides JSON support for Lua.
+ It features:
- Fast, standards compliant encoding/parsing routines
- - Full support for JSON with UTF-8, including decoding surrogate pairs
+ - Full support for JSON with UTF-8, including decoding
+ surrogate pairs
- Optional run-time support for common exceptions to the JSON
specification (infinity, NaN, ...)
- No dependencies on other libraries
diff --git a/package/lua/Config.in b/package/lua/Config.in
index 35910cb5b2..4d2f0e90fa 100644
@@ -2,7 +2,8 @@ config BR2_PACKAGE_LUA
- Lua is a powerful, fast, light-weight, embeddable scripting language.
+ Lua is a powerful, fast, light-weight, embeddable scripting
diff --git a/package/luabitop/Config.in b/package/luabitop/Config.in
index 26442fc910..a819fe8ae7 100644
@@ -2,8 +2,8 @@ config BR2_PACKAGE_LUABITOP
depends on !BR2_PACKAGE_LUA_5_3
- Lua BitOp is a C extension module for Lua 5.1/5.2 which adds bitwise
- operations on numbers.
+ Lua BitOp is a C extension module for Lua 5.1/5.2 which adds
+ bitwise operations on numbers.
diff --git a/package/luacrypto/Config.in b/package/luacrypto/Config.in
index 8d13eec6b5..e9d43cd809 100644
@@ -4,8 +4,8 @@ config BR2_PACKAGE_LUACRYPTO
LuaCrypto provides a Lua frontend to the OpenSSL cryptographic
- The OpenSSL features that are currently exposed are digests (MD5,
- SHA-1, HMAC, and more) and crypto-grade random number generators
+ The OpenSSL features that are currently exposed are digests
+ (MD5, SHA-1, HMAC, and more) and crypto-grade random number
+ generators communication.
diff --git a/package/luaexpatutils/Config.in b/package/luaexpatutils/Config.in
index cb2887acaa..28a7b09540 100644
@@ -2,7 +2,8 @@ config BR2_PACKAGE_LUAEXPATUTILS
- lxp.doc is a module that provides useful features for working with
- XML formats in LOM format as used by the LuaExpat project from Kepler.
+ lxp.doc is a module that provides useful features for working
+ with XML formats in LOM format as used by the LuaExpat project
+ from Kepler.
diff --git a/package/lualogging/Config.in b/package/lualogging/Config.in
index 37d701522f..bb87f57f0d 100644
@@ -1,9 +1,9 @@
- LuaLogging provides a simple API to use logging features in Lua.
- Its design was based on log4j. LuaLogging currently supports,
- through the use of appenders, console, file, rolling file, email,
- socket and SQL outputs.
+ LuaLogging provides a simple API to use logging features in
+ Lua. Its design was based on log4j. LuaLogging currently
+ supports, through the use of appenders, console, file, rolling
+ file, email, socket and SQL outputs.
diff --git a/package/luvi/Config.in b/package/luvi/Config.in
index a9dd2ef740..c9fd417394 100644
@@ -8,15 +8,16 @@ config BR2_PACKAGE_LUVI
- A project in-between luv and luvit. The goal of this is to make
- building luvit and derivatives much easier.
+ A project in-between luv and luvit. The goal of this is to
+ make building luvit and derivatives much easier.
luvi extends LuaJIT with asynchronous I/O and several optional
- modules to run Lua applications and build self-contained binaries
- on systems that don't have a compiler.
+ modules to run Lua applications and build self-contained
+ binaries on systems that don't have a compiler.
- The luvi core can be extended with several Lua modules by adding its
- bundled Lua binding libraries. To get the Lua module...
+ The luvi core can be extended with several Lua modules by
+ adding its bundled Lua binding libraries.
+ To get the Lua module...
* 'rex' select PCRE (BR2_PACKAGE_PCRE)
* 'ssl' select OpenSSL (BR2_PACKAGE_OPENSSL)
* 'zlib' select zlib (BR2_PACKAGE_ZLIB)
diff --git a/package/lvm2/Config.in b/package/lvm2/Config.in
index 0f606494ba..32c763978f 100644
@@ -7,17 +7,19 @@ config BR2_PACKAGE_LVM2
depends on !BR2_TOOLCHAIN_USES_MUSL
This is LVM2, the rewrite of The Linux Logical Volume Manager.
- LVM supports enterprise level volume management of disk and disk
- subsystems by grouping arbitrary disks into volume groups. The total
- capacity of volume groups can be allocated to logical volumes, which
- are accessed as regular block devices.
+ LVM supports enterprise level volume management of disk and
+ disk subsystems by grouping arbitrary disks into volume
+ groups. The total capacity of volume groups can be allocated
+ to logical volumes, which are accessed as regular block
The Linux Kernel Device Mapper is the LVM
(Linux Logical Volume Management) Team's implementation of a
- minimalistic kernel-space driver that handles volume management,
- while keeping knowledge of the underlying device layout in
- user-space. This makes it useful for not only LVM, but EVMS,
- software raid, and other drivers that create "virtual" block devices.
+ minimalistic kernel-space driver that handles volume
+ management, while keeping knowledge of the underlying device
+ layout in user-space. This makes it useful for not only LVM,
+ but EVMS, software raid, and other drivers that create
+ "virtual" block devices.
@@ -27,8 +29,8 @@ config BR2_PACKAGE_LVM2_STANDARD_INSTALL
bool "standard install instead of only dmsetup"
default y if !BR2_PACKAGE_LVM2_DMSETUP_ONLY # legacy 2013.11
- Install the standard suite of lvm2 programs. When this option is not
- set, only dmsetup is installed.
+ Install the standard suite of lvm2 programs. When this option
+ is not set, only dmsetup is installed.
bool "install application library"
diff --git a/package/lxc/Config.in b/package/lxc/Config.in
index 22aa813197..d90e78857a 100644
@@ -6,9 +6,10 @@ config BR2_PACKAGE_LXC
depends on !BR2_STATIC_LIBS
depends on BR2_TOOLCHAIN_HEADERS_AT_LEAST_3_0 # setns() system call
- Linux Containers (LXC), provides the ability to group and isolate
- of a set of processes in a jail by virtualizing and accounting the
- kernel resources. It is similar to Linux-Vserver or Openvz.
+ Linux Containers (LXC), provides the ability to group and
+ isolate of a set of processes in a jail by virtualizing and
+ accounting the kernel resources. It is similar to
+ Linux-Vserver or Openvz.
diff --git a/package/lz4/Config.in b/package/lz4/Config.in
index 4a00a70365..9f12299ceb 100644
@@ -2,9 +2,9 @@ config BR2_PACKAGE_LZ4
LZ4 is a very fast lossless compression algorithm, providing
- compression speed at 400 MB/s per core, scalable with multi-cores
- CPU. It also features an extremely fast decoder, with speed
- in multiple GB/s per core, typically reaching RAM speed limits
- on multi-core systems.
+ compression speed at 400 MB/s per core, scalable with
+ multi-cores CPU. It also features an extremely fast decoder,
+ with speed in multiple GB/s per core, typically reaching RAM
+ speed limits on multi-core systems.
diff --git a/package/lzip/Config.in b/package/lzip/Config.in
index 821cd26292..d406e7710d 100644
@@ -5,10 +5,11 @@ config BR2_PACKAGE_LZIP
depends on BR2_INSTALL_LIBSTDCPP
- Lzip is a lossless data compressor with a user interface similar
- to the one of gzip or bzip2.
+ Lzip is a lossless data compressor with a user interface
+ similar to the one of gzip or bzip2.
Lzip is about as fast as gzip, compresses most files more than
- bzip2, and is better than both from a data recovery perspective.
- Lzip is a clean implementation of the LZMA algorithm.
+ bzip2, and is better than both from a data recovery
+ perspective. Lzip is a clean implementation of the LZMA
diff --git a/package/lzop/Config.in b/package/lzop/Config.in
index c91182373b..236f21d382 100644
@@ -3,6 +3,7 @@ config BR2_PACKAGE_LZOP
lzop is a file compressor which is very similar to gzip.
- lzop uses the LZO data compression library for compression services.
+ lzop uses the LZO data compression library for compression