|author||Thomas De Schampheleire <email@example.com>||2013-11-11 17:23:23 +0100|
|committer||Peter Korsgaard <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2013-11-11 22:19:30 +0100|
Config.in files: whitespace cleanup
This patch fixes the following whitespace problems in Config.in files: - trailing whitespace - spaces instead of tabs for indentation - help text not indented with tab + 2 spaces Signed-off-by: Thomas De Schampheleire <email@example.com> Signed-off-by: Peter Korsgaard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'package/httping')
1 files changed, 9 insertions, 9 deletions
diff --git a/package/httping/Config.in b/package/httping/Config.in
index dca68f3b53..92c7a2039a 100644
@@ -1,17 +1,17 @@
- bool "httping"
- Httping is like 'ping' but for http-requests.
- Give it an url, and it'll show you how long it takes to connect,
- send a request and retrieve the reply (only the headers).
- Be aware that the transmission across the network also takes time!
- So it measures the latency of the webserver + network.
+ bool "httping"
+ Httping is like 'ping' but for http-requests.
+ Give it an url, and it'll show you how long it takes to connect,
+ send a request and retrieve the reply (only the headers).
+ Be aware that the transmission across the network also takes time!
+ So it measures the latency of the webserver + network.
- bool "TCP Fast Open (TFO) support"
+ bool "TCP Fast Open (TFO) support"