|author||Thomas Petazzoni <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2017-12-18 09:21:05 +0100|
|committer||Thomas Petazzoni <email@example.com>||2017-12-18 09:22:54 +0100|
package/*/Config.in: fix help text check-package warnings
This commit fixes the warnings reported by check-package on the help text of all package Config.in files, related to the formatting of the help text: should start with a tab, then 2 spaces, then at most 62 characters. The vast majority of warnings fixed were caused by too long lines. A few warnings were related to spaces being used instead of a tab to indent the help text. Signed-off-by: Thomas Petazzoni <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'package/qt/Config.in')
1 files changed, 14 insertions, 13 deletions
diff --git a/package/qt/Config.in b/package/qt/Config.in
index 7710b09d29..4804a81537 100644
@@ -23,8 +23,8 @@ choice
bool "Qt embedded"
- The embedded Qt installation targets embedded systems without X.org.
- Provides backends for framebuffer.
+ The embedded Qt installation targets embedded systems
+ without X.org. Provides backends for framebuffer.
If unsure, say Y.
comment "Qt standard (X11) not available (need X.org)"
@@ -44,8 +44,8 @@ config BR2_PACKAGE_QT_X11
- The standard Qt installation provides X.org backend. If you don't want to
- use X.org, say N.
+ The standard Qt installation provides X.org backend. If you
+ don't want to use X.org, say N.
@@ -83,15 +83,16 @@ config BR2_PACKAGE_QT_SHARED
depends on !BR2_STATIC_LIBS
Create and use shared Qt libraries.
- If you have multiple programs that depend on Qt or intend to use
- plugins, say Y.
+ If you have multiple programs that depend on Qt or intend to
+ use plugins, say Y.
bool "Static Library"
Create and use static Qt libraries.
- If you don't have multiple programs on the target that depends on
- Qt, then this will save you quite some of storage space.
+ If you don't have multiple programs on the target that
+ depends on Qt, then this will save you quite some of storage
If unsure, say Y.
@@ -114,17 +115,17 @@ config BR2_PACKAGE_QT_QT3SUPPORT
depends on BR2_PACKAGE_QT_GUI_MODULE
- Turns on support for older Qt3. This will create an additional
- library with proxy code and increase the space required on target.
- If unsure say n.
+ Turns on support for older Qt3. This will create an
+ additional library with proxy code and increase the space
+ required on target. If unsure say n.
bool "Gui Module"
- Turns on support for Gui applications. If your board doesn't have
- video output, or you don't require Qt GUI, say n.
+ Turns on support for Gui applications. If your board doesn't
+ have video output, or you don't require Qt GUI, say n.