|author||Yann E. MORIN <email@example.com>||2017-04-23 22:30:49 +0200|
|committer||Thomas Petazzoni <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2017-04-29 15:53:15 +0200|
package/qt: default to approved license
The only license we can act upon in Buildroot is the publicly available license. Qt can come under non-free licenses, but we have no access to such licenses. The conditions to access the code under those non-free, non-public licenses is unknown. Besides, Qt (with Qt5) is the only package that has this choice; for other packages in a similar situation, we only use the free, publicly-known licenses. Finally, the name of the tarballs we download clearly hint that they can only be used under the free license. Drop the prompt to the accepted license, and make it mandatory; packages will be adapted in follow-up patches. Signed-off-by: "Yann E. MORIN" <email@example.com> Cc: Julien Corjon <firstname.lastname@example.org> Cc: Peter Seiderer <email@example.com> Signed-off-by: Thomas Petazzoni <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'package/qt/Config.in')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 9 deletions
diff --git a/package/qt/Config.in b/package/qt/Config.in
index a7617592a6..5f07bd22f9 100644
@@ -100,15 +100,8 @@ config BR2_PACKAGE_QT_STATIC
- bool "Approve free license"
- Select this if you approve one of the available free licenses for the
- Qt4 library.
- By doing this you will not be asked while the library is compiled.
- Please read and understand the license terms before approving this.
- LGPL v2.1: http://doc.trolltech.com/4.5/lgpl.html
- GPL v3.0: http://doc.trolltech.com/4.5/gpl.html
+ default y
string "Config file"