Diffstat (limited to 'package/dropbear/Config.in')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 14 deletions
diff --git a/package/dropbear/Config.in b/package/dropbear/Config.in
index 8e39166a80..d76bb2947f 100644
@@ -5,17 +5,3 @@ config BR2_PACKAGE_DROPBEAR
A small SSH 2 server designed for small memory environments.
- bool "Use /dev/urandom (low entropy systems only)?"
- default n
- depends on BR2_PACKAGE_DROPBEAR
- By default, dropbear uses the much more secure /dev/random. If you
- are using a system lacking usable entropy sources, this could cause
- the dropbear ssh daemon to block forever waiting for entropy that
- will never arrive. By making dropbear use /dev/urandom, you can
- prevent Dropbear from blocking while waiting on the random device.
- This could however significantly reduce the security of your ssh
- connections. Make sure you know what you are doing if you enable
- this option -- most people should answer N.