Useful for packages shipped with a testsuite which makes use of ctest
Since ctest is just a tool provided by the cmake sources, this change
introduces a hidden BR2_PACKAGE_CMAKE symbol which is automatically
selected by the BR2_PACKAGE_CMAKE_CTEST one.
This is like this mostly for consistency (cmake is the actual package,
CMake is a particular package:
* CMake can be built using the generic infrastructure or the cmake one.
Since Buildroot has no requirement regarding the host system cmake
program presence, it uses the generic infrastructure to build the
host-cmake package, then the (target-)cmake package can be built
using the cmake infrastructure;
* CMake bundles its dependencies within its sources. This is the reason
why the host-cmake package only has host-pkgconf as (runtime)
dependency, whereas the (target-)cmake package has a lot of
dependencies, using only the system-wide libraries instead of
rebuilding and staitcally linking with the ones bundles into the CMake
- add missing C++ dependency.
- add missing multiple 'select' in Config.in
- add missing wchar dependency, inherited from selecting libarchive.]
Signed-off-by: Davide Viti <email@example.com>
Signed-off-by: Samuel Martin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Signed-off-by: Thomas Petazzoni <email@example.com>