SL (Steam Locomotive) runs across your terminal when you type "sl" as
you meant to type "ls". It's just a joke command, and not useful at
- Change "depends on BR2_PACKAGE_NCURSES" to "select
- Rewrap Config.in help text.
- Remove comment in help text about the need to check dependencies,
there's nothing to be done really.
- Change the license from "Unclear" to "Custom".
- Use $(TARGET_CONFIGURE_OPTS instead of passing CC and CFLAGS
- Pass '-m 0755' when doing the $(INSTALL)
- Add ncurses to SL_DEPENDENCIES.]
Signed-off-by: Jens Rosenboom <email@example.com>
Signed-off-by: Thomas Petazzoni <firstname.lastname@example.org>