|author||Denys Vlasenko <email@example.com>||2014-01-09 20:09:43 +0100|
|committer||Denys Vlasenko <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2014-01-09 20:09:43 +0100|
fixlet for the previous commit #2
Signed-off-by: Denys Vlasenko <email@example.com>
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 4 deletions
diff --git a/networking/isrv.h b/networking/isrv.h
index d412973b7..7b12e0edd 100644
@@ -33,13 +33,12 @@ int isrv_register_peer(isrv_state_t *state, void *param);
* If listen_fd is active, accept new connection ("peer"),
* call new_peer() on it, and if it returns 0,
- * and add it to fds to select on.
+ * add it to fds to select on.
* Now, select will wait for <timeout>, not <linger_timeout>
- * (as long as we we have more than zero clients).
+ * (as long as we have more than zero peers).
* If a peer's fd is active, we call do_rd() on it if read
- * mask bit was set,
- * and then do_wr() if write mask bit was also set.
+ * bit was set, and then do_wr() if write bit was also set.
* If either returns !0, peer is removed.
* Reaching this place also resets timeout counter for this peer.