|author||Denys Vlasenko <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2010-06-28 02:17:06 (GMT)|
|committer||Denys Vlasenko <email@example.com>||2010-06-28 02:17:06 (GMT)|
nc: better comments. no code changes
Signed-off-by: Denys Vlasenko <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1 files changed, 5 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/networking/nc_bloaty.c b/networking/nc_bloaty.c
index c44133b..aebb9cb 100644
@@ -36,16 +36,18 @@
* - source routing
* - multiple DNS checks
* Functionalty which is different from nc 1.10:
- * - Prog in '-e PROG' can have prog's parameters and options.
+ * - PROG in '-e PROG' can have ARGS (and options).
* Because of this -e option must be last.
- * - nc doesn't redirect stderr to the network socket for the -e PROG.
+//TODO: remove -e incompatibility?
+ * - we don't redirect stderr to the network socket for the -e PROG.
+ * (PROG can do it itself if needed, but sometimes it is NOT wanted!)
* - numeric addresses are printed in (), not  (IPv6 looks better),
* port numbers are inside (): (126.96.36.199:5678)
* - network read errors are reported on verbose levels > 1
* (nc 1.10 treats them as EOF)
* - TCP connects from wrong ip/ports (if peer ip:port is specified
* on the command line, but accept() says that it came from different addr)
- * are closed, but nc doesn't exit - continues to listen/accept.
+ * are closed, but we don't exit - we continue to listen/accept.
/* done in nc.c: #include "libbb.h" */