|author||Denys Vlasenko <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2013-11-28 00:50:01 (GMT)|
|committer||Denys Vlasenko <email@example.com>||2013-11-28 00:50:01 (GMT)|
hush: typo fixes in comments
Signed-off-by: Denys Vlasenko <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/shell/hush.c b/shell/hush.c
index 912ecf1..9271934 100644
@@ -1310,7 +1310,7 @@ static void restore_G_args(save_arg_t *sv, char **argv)
* backgrounds (i.e. stops) or kills all members of currently running
- * Wait builtin in interruptible by signals for which user trap is set
+ * Wait builtin is interruptible by signals for which user trap is set
* or by SIGINT in interactive shell.
* Trap handlers will execute even within trap handlers. (right?)
@@ -1398,7 +1398,7 @@ static void restore_G_args(save_arg_t *sv, char **argv)
* for them - a bit like emulating kernel pending signal mask in userspace.
* We are interested in: signals which need to have special handling
* as described above, and all signals which have traps set.
- * Signals are rocorded in pending_set.
+ * Signals are recorded in pending_set.
* After each pipe execution, we extract any pending signals
* and act on them.