|author||Eric Andersen <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2001-07-07 00:03:00 +0000|
|committer||Eric Andersen <email@example.com>||2001-07-07 00:03:00 +0000|
Some minor updates. Bump version number in preparation for release.
Diffstat (limited to 'TODO')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 7 deletions
@@ -10,13 +10,6 @@ around to it some time. If you have any good ideas, please let me know.
netkit-tiny. Per discussions on the mailing list, this isn't going
to happen. False alarm. Sorry about the confusion.
-* The default busybox shell, lash, is really too weak for serious use,
- although it is possible to run many simple systems with it. BusyBox
- 0.52 now contains a rewritten shell, hush, which understands most
- Bourne grammar, with only about a 4 Kbyte binary size penalty. You can
- engage hush at pre-compile time by "ln -sf hush.c sh.c; touch hush.c".
- Hush is young, and has plenty of bugs to shake out, so think twice before
- using it for production systems. We welcome bug reports and patches.
@@ -25,6 +18,7 @@ around to it some time. If you have any good ideas, please let me know.
Possible apps to include some time:
* group/commonize strings, remove dups (for i18n, l10n)