|author||Rob Landley <email@example.com>||2006-05-01 00:53:40 +0000|
|committer||Rob Landley <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2006-05-01 00:53:40 +0000|
Fixup a build break if ENABLE_SHOW_USAGE switched off. (Fallout from the
compressed usage messages patch).
Diffstat (limited to 'applets')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 24 deletions
diff --git a/applets/applets.c b/applets/applets.c
index 387ddce84..ca6f8108f 100644
@@ -6,23 +6,10 @@
* isn't something I'm going to worry about... If you wrote something
* here, please feel free to acknowledge your work.
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
- * (at your option) any later version.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
- * General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- * along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
- * Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
* Based in part on code from sash, Copyright (c) 1999 by David I. Bell
* Permission has been granted to redistribute this code under the GPL.
+ * Licensed under GPLv2 or later, see file License in this tarball for details.
@@ -39,6 +26,8 @@ static const char usage_messages =
+#define usage_messages 0
#endif /* ENABLE_SHOW_USAGE */
@@ -498,13 +487,3 @@ void run_applet_by_name (const char *name, int argc, char **argv)
exit ((*(applet_using->main)) (argc, argv));
-/* END CODE */
- Local Variables:
- c-file-style: "linux"
- c-basic-offset: 4
- tab-width: 4