|author||Denys Vlasenko <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2012-06-21 09:45:11 +0200|
|committer||Denys Vlasenko <email@example.com>||2012-06-21 09:45:11 +0200|
tweak help texts
Signed-off-by: Denys Vlasenko <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'debianutils')
1 files changed, 7 insertions, 8 deletions
diff --git a/debianutils/run_parts.c b/debianutils/run_parts.c
index 8f08f6dc6..005b30420 100644
@@ -4,14 +4,13 @@
* Copyright (C) 2007 Bernhard Reutner-Fischer
- * Based on a older version that was in busybox which was 1k big..
+ * Based on a older version that was in busybox which was 1k big.
* Copyright (C) 2001 by Emanuele Aina <email@example.com>
* Based on the Debian run-parts program, version 1.15
* Copyright (C) 1996 Jeff Noxon <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
* Copyright (C) 1996-1999 Guy Maor <email@example.com>
* Licensed under GPLv2 or later, see file LICENSE in this source tree.
@@ -19,7 +18,7 @@
* attempt to write a program! :-) . */
/* This piece of code is heavily based on the original version of run-parts,
- * taken from debian-utils. I've only removed the long options and a the
+ * taken from debian-utils. I've only removed the long options and the
* report mode. As the original run-parts support only long options, I've
* broken compatibility because the BusyBox policy doesn't allow them.
* The supported options are:
@@ -31,15 +30,15 @@
-//usage: "[-t] "IF_FEATURE_RUN_PARTS_FANCY("[-l] ")"[-a ARG] [-u MASK] DIRECTORY"
+//usage: "[-t"IF_FEATURE_RUN_PARTS_FANCY("l")"] [-a ARG]... [-u MASK] DIRECTORY"
//usage:#define run_parts_full_usage "\n\n"
//usage: "Run a bunch of scripts in DIRECTORY\n"
-//usage: "\n -t Print what would be run, but don't actually run anything"
-//usage: "\n -a ARG Pass ARG as argument for every program"
-//usage: "\n -u MASK Set the umask to MASK before running every program"
+//usage: "\n -t Dry run"
-//usage: "\n -l Print names of all matching files even if they are not executable"
+//usage: "\n -l Print names of matching files even if they are not executable"
+//usage: "\n -a ARG Pass ARG as argument to programs"
+//usage: "\n -u MASK Set umask to MASK before running programs"
//usage: "$ run-parts -a start /etc/init.d\n"