|author||Rob Landley <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2006-08-03 17:58:17 +0000|
|committer||Rob Landley <email@example.com>||2006-08-03 17:58:17 +0000|
These should have been part of 15767 too.
Diffstat (limited to 'include/xregex.h')
1 files changed, 4 insertions, 18 deletions
diff --git a/include/xregex.h b/include/xregex.h
index 394ce3bae..188e90ff6 100644
@@ -1,30 +1,16 @@
/* vi: set sw=4 ts=4: */
- * Busybox xregcomp utility routine
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
- * (at your option) any later version.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
- * General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- * along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
- * Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
+ * Busybox xregcomp utility routine. This isn't in libbb.h because the
+ * C library we're linking against may not support regex.h.
* Based in part on code from sash, Copyright (c) 1999 by David I. Bell
* Permission has been granted to redistribute this code under the GPL.
+ * Licensed under GPLv2 or later, see file License in this tarball for details.
extern void xregcomp(regex_t *preg, const char *regex, int cflags);