aboutsummaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
path: root/console-tools/reset.c
Commit message (Collapse)AuthorAgeFilesLines
* suppress warnings about easch <applet>_main() havingGravatar Denis Vlasenko2007-02-031-0/+1
| | | | no preceding prototype
* Add one-line GPL boilerplate to numerous (but not all yet) source files.Gravatar "Robert P. J. Day"2006-07-121-14/+1
|
* Robert P. Day removed 8 gazillion occurrences of "extern" on functionGravatar Rob Landley2006-03-061-1/+1
| | | | definitions. (That should only be on prototypes.)
* correct strange *3 isatty(0) codeGravatar "Vladimir N. Oleynik"2005-10-121-2/+2
|
* Remove trailing whitespace. Update copyright to include 2004.Gravatar Eric Andersen2004-03-151-1/+1
|
* Kill off the loadacm applet. It is unused, unmaintainedGravatar Eric Andersen2003-12-201-1/+11
| | | | | | garbage leftover from before I started maintaining BusyBox. As the Klingon's like to say, Today is a good day to die. -Erik
* Patch from Arthur Othieno for style-guide.txt conformanceGravatar Eric Andersen2003-10-221-2/+4
|
* Update a bunch of docs. Run a script to update my email addr.Gravatar Eric Andersen2003-07-141-2/+1
|
* Clear screen too.Gravatar Eric Andersen2002-09-171-1/+1
|
* re-enable the cursor, in case it got disabledGravatar Eric Andersen2002-09-171-2/+2
| | | | -Erik
* Major rework of the directory structure and the entire build system.Gravatar Eric Andersen2001-10-241-4/+3
| | | | -Erik
* It turns out that DODMALLOC was broken when I reorganized busybox.hGravatar Eric Andersen2001-02-201-1/+1
| | | | | | header file usage before the 0.49 release. To fix it, I had to move the '#include "busybox.h"' to the end of the list of #include files. -Erik
* Fix up copyright msgs. Bump version to 0.49 in preparation for0_49Gravatar Eric Andersen2001-01-271-1/+1
| | | | | a release. Update the website with release details. -Erik
* Fix header file usage -- there were many unnecessary header files included inGravatar Eric Andersen2001-01-271-0/+1
| | | | | | | busybox.h which slowed compiles. I left only what was needed and then fixed up all the apps to include their own header files. I also fixed naming for pwd.h and grp.h functions. Tested to compile and run with libc5, glibc, and uClibc. -Erik
* Stop using TRUE and FALSE for exit status.Gravatar Matt Kraai2000-12-011-1/+1
|
* Renamed "internal.h" to the more sensible "busybox.h".Gravatar Eric Andersen2000-09-251-1/+1
| | | | -Erik
* Oops. Forgot to add in reset.c. Doh!Gravatar Eric Andersen2000-08-211-0/+34
-Erik