aboutsummaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
path: root/coreutils/stty.c
Commit message (Collapse)AuthorAgeFilesLines
* Add a missing brace, patch by Hideki IWAMOTOGravatar Glenn L McGrath2004-09-151-0/+1
|
* last_patch89 from vodz:Gravatar Eric Andersen2003-06-201-36/+35
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | Manuel, I rewrite bb_getopt_ulflags() function for more universal usage. My version support now: - options with arguments (optional arg as GNU extension also) - complementaly and/or incomplementaly and/or incongruously and/or list options - long_opt (all applets may have long option, add supporting is trivial) This realisation full compatibile from your version. Code size grow 480 bytes, but only coreutils/* over compensate this size after using new function. Last patch reduced over 800 bytes and not full applied to all. "mkdir" and "mv" applets have long_opt now for demonstrate trivial addition support long_opt with usage new bb_getopt_ulflags(). Complementaly and/or incomplementaly and/or incongruously and/or list options logic is not trivial, but new "cut" and "grep" applets using this logic for examples with full demostrating. New "grep" applet reduced over 300 bytes. Mark, Also. I removed bug from "grep" applet. $ echo a b | busybox grep -e a b a b a b But right is printing one only. --w vodz
* Major coreutils update.Gravatar Manuel Novoa III2003-03-191-287/+206
|
* last_patch41 from vodz to fix stty -F and similarGravatar Eric Andersen2002-06-061-3/+22
|
* Patch from vodz:Gravatar Eric Andersen2001-07-121-1/+1
| | | | | | | Changed email address cmdedit API change optimizations for traceroute and md5sum added a new shared create_icmp_socket() function
* Patch from Vladimir to remove testing stuff from sttyGravatar Eric Andersen2001-05-071-67/+0
|
* Applied patch from Vladimir N. Oleynik that fixes incorrect behaviour inGravatar Mark Whitley2001-03-021-249/+301
| | | | recovery_mode and changed option processing.
* It turns out that DODMALLOC was broken when I reorganized busybox.hGravatar Eric Andersen2001-02-201-1/+1
| | | | | | header file usage before the 0.49 release. To fix it, I had to move the '#include "busybox.h"' to the end of the list of #include files. -Erik
* Another patch from Vladimir to eliminate obsolete junk.Gravatar Eric Andersen2001-02-181-2/+1
|
* Commit Vladimir's latest version of stty.c. Nice work.Gravatar Eric Andersen2001-02-141-0/+1392
-Erik