blob: fc6a5364a219389c8b8bb1d8a54764fec4f64074 (plain
/* vi: set sw=4 ts=4: */
* Copyright (C) 2003 Manuel Novoa III <email@example.com>
* Licensed under GPLv2 or later, see file LICENSE in this source tree.
/* Seems silly to copyright a global variable. ;-) Oh well.
* At least one applet (cmp) returns a value different from the typical
* EXIT_FAILURE values (1) when an error occurs. So, make it configurable
* by the applet. I suppose we could use a wrapper function to set it, but
* that too seems silly.
uint8_t xfunc_error_retval = EXIT_FAILURE;